The Problim Children, Katherine Tegen Books (HarperCollins) – A middle-grade series scheduled to begin in Spring 2018. The Problim Children is about seven strange siblings, all born on a different day of the week, and the neighbors who keep trying to tear their family apart.
- “Midge Lodestar’s mantra is ‘Every day is a good day for tacos!’ My mantra is ‘Every day is a good day to celebrate and book talk Natalie Lloyd’s exquisite The Problim Children!’ I will forever think about Sundae, Mona, Toot, Wendell, Thea, and Frida heart-first.” -John Schumacher, Ambassador for School Libraries, mrschureads.com
- Filled with adventure, mystery, humor, and heart, I couldn’t help but fall in love with the entire Problim family. I’d read this delightful book again, any day of the week. -Heidi Schulz, NYT Bestselling Author of Hook’s Revenge
- “Once again, Lloyd gifts readers with lovable characters and unique magic that leaps from page to heart. Amid hilarity and hijinks are tender reminders to embrace your weird and to look at the world heart-first. Make way for the wacky and wonderful Problim siblings!” -Sara Grochowski, McLean and Eakin Booksellers
- “THE PROBLIM CHILDREN is an absolute gem, delightfully original but with the timeless charm of a favorite classic. Natalie Lloyd has created a world and a family that readers of all ages will fall in love with. A tale to devour and cherish, with the promise of more magic to come…” -Dan Gemeinhart, Author of The Honest Truth and Scar Island
- “Cracked my heart wide open! I’ll never be able to read Ramona Quimby, Age 8 again for the first time. Instead, I get to laugh, holler, and swoon over Natalie Lloyd’s new series.” -Amanda Connor, Kids Team Leader, Joseph-Beth Booksellers